Weddings at CCUMC
Our spiritual home provides a beautiful setting for weddings during any season of the year. Our wedding ministry team is here to assist you in planning your wedding and more importantly, to help prepare you for a lifetime commitment in marriage. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about weddings at CCUMC. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact: email@example.com.
What is the seating capacity of the sanctuary?
The main floor of the sanctuary comfortably seats 240. If the balconies are used, the sanctuary will accommodate 320.
How much does it cost to get married at CCUMC?
The cost for a non-member ceremony is $2,000.
What services are included?
- Use of the sanctuary for a rehearsal and ceremony
- Pastoral services for pre-marital counseling, planning, rehearsal and the ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services including pre-wedding consultation and on-site coordination of rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Organist for rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Use of audio/visual equipment at the church, including retractable screen, and services of the audio/visual technician
- Custodial services
- Prepare/Enrich online assessment and class through Country Club UMC or United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
What dates are the Prepare-Enrich Classes Offered?
Church of the Resurrection Classes 2019-2020
- June 22nd 8:30 - 4:30
- November 9th 8:30 - 4:30
- January 9, 16, 23, 30 2020 - from 6:30 - 8:30
- March 28th from 8:30 - 4:30
- June 13th and 20th 8:30 -12:30
Country Club United Methodist Class
- April 13, 2019 8:00 - 2:00
Dates booked for 2019
- June 6th
- July 6th
- August 24th
- August 31st
- September 14th
- October 5th
- October 12th
- November 9th
Ready to Book the church?
Fill out the Facilities Request form below and send in your $250 deposit to the church to reserve your date.