Weddings at CCUMC
Our spiritual home provides a beautiful setting for weddings during any season of the year. Our wedding ministry team is here to assist you in planning your wedding and more importantly, to help prepare you for a lifetime commitment in marriage. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about weddings at CCUMC. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main floor of the sanctuary comfortably seats 240. If the balconies are used, the sanctuary will accommodate 320.
The cost for a ceremony is $2,000.
- Sanctuary for rehearsal and ceremony
- Pastoral services for pre-marital counseling, planning, rehearsal, and the ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services including pre-wedding consultation and on-site coordination of rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Organist for rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Use of audio/visual equipment at the church
- Custodial services
Of course! Contact email@example.com to set up a tour.
For additional information about wedding policies and procedures, please review our Wedding Guide 2021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.