Weddings at CCUMC
Our spiritual home provides a beautiful setting for weddings during any season of the year. Our wedding ministry team is here to assist you in planning your wedding and more importantly, to help prepare you for a lifetime commitment in marriage. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about weddings at CCUMC. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact: email@example.com.
What is the seating capacity of the sanctuary?
The main floor of the sanctuary comfortably seats 240. If the balconies are used, the sanctuary will accommodate 320.
How much does it cost to get married at CCUMC?
The cost for a ceremony is $2,000.
What services are included?
- Use of the sanctuary for a rehearsal and ceremony
- Pastoral services for pre-marital counseling, planning, rehearsal and the ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services including pre-wedding consultation and on-site coordination of rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Organist for rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Use of audio/visual equipment at the church, including retractable screen, and services of the audio/visual technician
- Custodial services
Dates booked for 2022
- February 26, 2022
- May 7, 2022
- August 6, 2022
- November 5, 2022
Ready to Book the church?
Fill out the Facilities Request form below and send in your $250 deposit to the church to reserve your date. Please make your check out to: Country Club United Methodist Church and put your wedding date and names in the memo line.