Weddings at CCUMC
Our spiritual home provides a beautiful setting for weddings during any season of the year. Our wedding ministry team is here to assist you in planning your wedding and more importantly, to help prepare you for a lifetime commitment in marriage. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about weddings at CCUMC. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact: email@example.com.
What is the seating capacity of the sanctuary?
The main floor of the sanctuary comfortably seats 240. If the balconies are used, the sanctuary will accommodate 320.
How much does it cost to get married at CCUMC?
The cost for a non-member ceremony is $2,000.
What services are included?
- Use of the sanctuary for a rehearsal and ceremony
- Pastoral services for pre-marital counseling, planning, rehearsal and the ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services including pre-wedding consultation and on-site coordination of rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Organist for rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Use of audio/visual equipment at the church, including retractable screen, and services of the audio/visual technician
- Custodial services
- Prepare/Enrich online assessment and class through Country Club UMC or United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
Country Club United Methodist Class
What to expect?
Country Club UMC uses the Prepare/Enrich program for all our couples being married at our church. It includes an online assessment and eight hours of group class. The class is led by Pastor Keith Morgan and Wedding Coordinator, Jaime Kapke.
Over 3 million couples around the world have taken the highly effective PREPARE/ENRICH Program. The goal of the program is to build stronger couple relationships and marriages. It has been used by over 100,000 counselors, clergy, chaplains, and mentors in their outreach to premarital and married couples. National studies have demonstrated that the program is highly effective in helping couples develop their strengths and overcome ongoing issues.
Dates booked for 2021
- March 20, 2021
- April 10, 2021
- September 18, 2021
- October 16, 2021
- November 21, 2021
Ready to Book the church?
Fill out the Facilities Request form below and send in your $250 deposit to the church to reserve your date.